1. FIND THE PERFECT PROPERTY
• Narrow down search to a particular area
• Narrow down search for price range, acreage, and home size
• Set up appointments to view properties
• Define communication preferences
• Review and prepare agreements
2. NEGOIATE THE SALE
BUYER SIDE CONSIDERATIONS :
• Help you obtain the most favorable price
• Terms (Closing time frame and financing)
• Home protection (Home Inspections and Home Warranties).
SELLER SIDE CONSIDERATIONS:
• Reason/Urgency for selling
• How long has it been on the market
• Willingness to consider an offer less than listing price
• Financing terms you would accept (Cash, Bank, Seller financing, and lease to own.
• Personal property to potentially include
3. CLOSE THE SALE
• We will present all offers in an objective fashion, review and explain their terms and help you evaluate how it fits your goals.
• Handling the details and keeping you informed
• We will monitor the progress of the transaction and keep you informed throughout the entire transaction.